Indians' Cody Anderson headed for a Monday start
Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Cody Anderson will be recalled to pitch in one of the games of Monday's doubleheader against the Minnesota Twins.
He'll serve as the 26th man for the twin bill. He owns a horrifying 7.99 ERA through his first 32 2/3 innings thus far and doesn't make for an attractive streaming option.
Over the rest of the year, our models project Anderson to record a 4.56 ERA, 1.32 WHIP and 12.60 strikeout percentage in 79 innings. He is currently 0-3 in seven appearances this season.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017