Wil Myers scratched from Padres' lineup on Sunday
San Diego Padres first baseman Wil Myers has been scratched from the Padres' lineup Sunday with left forearm tightness.
Myers was initially listed as a starter after suffering a calf cramp in Saturday's game, however, he is now dealing with a forearm injury and will not play Sunday. Brett Wallace is sliding over to first base.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Manny Machado reportedly agrees to 10-year, $300 million deal with Padres February 19th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Jose Pirela starting for San Diego on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Padres' Austin Hedges starting at catcher on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Cory Spangenberg sitting for Padres on Subday September 30th, 2018
- Padres' Wil Myers batting second on Sunday September 30th, 2018