Josh Bell hitting cleanup in San Diego's Saturday Game 4 NLCS lineup
San Diego Padres first baseman Josh Bell is starting in Saturday's National League Championship Series Game Four contest against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Bell will operate as San Diego's designated hitter after Brandon Drury was aligned at first base and Wil Myers was given a breather.
In a matchup versus left-hander Bailey Falter, our models project Bell to score 12.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $3,000.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday October 17th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday October 15th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in ALDS Game 2 October 14th, 2022
- Will Brennan starting for Cleveland Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022