Oswald Peraza sitting Saturday for Yankees in ALCS Game 3
New York Yankees infielder Oswald Peraza is not in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Astros.
In Game 3 of the American League Championship Series, Peraza is being replaced at shortstop by Oswaldo Cabrera versus Astros starter Cristian Javier.
In 57 plate appearances this season, Peraza has a .306 batting average with an .832 OPS, 1 home run, 8 runs, 2 RBI and 2 stolen bases.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Yankees leave Matt Carpenter off lineup for Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa batting eighth for Yankees in Game 4 Sunday October 23rd, 2022
- Jose Trevino in Yankees' ALCS Game 4 lineup Saturday evening October 22nd, 2022
- Matt Carpenter in Yankees' lineup Saturday evening for ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Oswald Peraza sitting Saturday for Yankees in ALCS Game 3 October 22nd, 2022
- Kyle Higashioka sitting ALCS Game 3 for New York on Saturday October 22nd, 2022