Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday
Cleveland Guardians infielder Gabriel Arias is starting Saturday in the team's game against the New York Yankees.
Arias is getting the nod at first base, batting seventh in the order versus Yankees starter Luis Severino.
Our models project Arias for 0.6 hits, 0.3 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.3 RBI and 6.5 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday October 17th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday October 15th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in ALDS Game 2 October 14th, 2022
- Will Brennan starting for Cleveland Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022