Jake Meyers sitting Saturday for Houston in ALDS Game 3
Houston Astros outfielder Jake Meyers is not in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Seattle Mariners.
In Game 3 of the American League Division Series, Meyers is being replaced in center field by Chas McCormick versus Mariners starter George Kirby.
In 160 plate appearances this season, Meyers has a .227 batting average with a .582 OPS, 1 home run, 13 runs, 15 RBI and 2 stolen bases.
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- David Hensley on Astros' bench Wednesday in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022
- Game 3 of Astros-Phillies World Series postponed Monday October 31st, 2022
- Astros starting Aledmys Diaz in Saturday's Game 2 World Series lineup October 29th, 2022
- Edmundo Sosa in World Series Game 2 lineup Saturday for Phillies October 29th, 2022
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado sitting Wednesday for Astros in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022