Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3
Seattle Mariners infielder Dylan Moore is sitting Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Astros.
In Game 3 of the American League Division Series, Moore is being replaced in left field by Jarred Kelenic versus Astros starter Lance McCullers Jr.
In 255 plate appearances this season, Moore has a .224 batting average with a .753 OPS, 6 home runs, 41 runs, 24 RBI and 21 stolen bases.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore hitting sixth in Seattle's Thursday ALDS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2022
- Carlos Santana (hamstring) at DH for Mariners in Game 1 October 11th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022