Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday
Kansas City Royals infielder Nicky Lopez is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's season finale against right-hander Aaron Civale and the Cleveland Guardians.
Nate Eaton will move to the hot corner in place of Lopez while Sebastian Rivero enters the lineup to catch for Jonathan Heasley and hit ninth. MJ Melendez will work as the Royals' designated hitter.
Eaton has a $2,600 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.6 FanDuel points. Rivero has a minimum $2,000 salary and is our lowest-projected batter of the day at 2.8 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Royals’ implied total (3.31) is in the bottom-third of the league today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Sebastian Rivero squatting Wednesday for Royals October 5th, 2022
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Kansas City on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Royals starting Nicky Lopez at third base on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier receives Tuesday off October 4th, 2022
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn sitting Monday October 3rd, 2022