Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Bryan Reynolds is not starting in Wednesday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Reynolds will take a break after Miguel Andujar was shifted to left field, Oneil Cruz was named Pittsburgh's designated hitter, and Kevin Newman was aligned at shortstop.
Per Baseball Savant on 403 batted balls this season, Reynolds has recorded a 7.9% barrel rate and a .329 expected weighted on-base average.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jason Delay catching for Pirates on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Diego Castillo operating first base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kevin Newman batting leadoff in Pirates' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pirates' Ben Gamel batting seventh on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Tyler Heineman catching for Pirates on Tuesday October 4th, 2022