Chas McCormick sitting Monday for Astros
Houston Astros outfielder Chas McCormick is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies.
McCormick is out of the order for the second time in three games after going 0-for-3 with a run and a strikeout on Sunday. Jake Meyers will replace McCormick in center field and hit eighth.
Meyers has a $2,000 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 6.0 FanDuel points.
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- David Hensley on Astros' bench Wednesday in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022
- Game 3 of Astros-Phillies World Series postponed Monday October 31st, 2022
- Astros starting Aledmys Diaz in Saturday's Game 2 World Series lineup October 29th, 2022
- Edmundo Sosa in World Series Game 2 lineup Saturday for Phillies October 29th, 2022
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado sitting Wednesday for Astros in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022