Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start
Los Angeles Dodgers utility-man Chris Taylor is not starting in Saturday's lineup against the Colorado Rockies.
After Taylor was scratched, Trayce Thompson was moved to left field while Cody Bellinger was positioned in center and the seventh spot in Saturday's batting order.
In a matchup against left-hander Kyle Freeland, numberFire's models project Bellinger to score 11.7 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Saturday's Game 4 NLDS contest between Dodgers and Padres expected to start at 10:07 PM EST October 15th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Gavin Lux at second base in Saturday's Game 4 NLDS matchup October 15th, 2022
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Friday's NLDS Game 3 matchup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Chris Taylor in left field in Friday's NLDS lineup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Trayce Thompson in Tuesday's Game 1 NLDS lineup October 11th, 2022
- Dodgers' Joey Gallo batting ninth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022