Charles Leblanc in Marlins' Saturday lineup
Miami Marlins infielder Charles Leblanc is starting saturday in the teams' game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Leblanc is getting the nod at first base, batting second in the order versus Brewers starter Aaron Ashby.
In 157 plate appearances this season, Leblanc has a .276 batting average with a .759 OPS, 4 home runs, 16 runs, 11 RBI and 4 stolen bases.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Charles Leblanc batting sixth for Marlins on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Marlins' JJ Bleday batting second on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Peyton Burdick batting eighth for Marlins on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nick Fortes catching for Marlins on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jordan Groshans taking over third base for Miami on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Miami's Brian Anderson hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022