Tommy Pham sitting for Boston on Friday
Boston Red Sox outfielder Tommy Pham is not in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Pham will move to the bench on Friday with Abraham Almonte starting in left field. Almonte will bat seventh versus right-hander Alek Manoah and Toronto.
numberFire's models project Almonte for 9.4 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,000.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Tommy Pham scratched Wednesday, Red Sox add Abraham Almonte October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire catching for Boston on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire on Boston bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Triston Casas taking seat Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022
- Red Sox's Abraham Almonte absent Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Xander Bogaerts (back) returns Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022