Jack Suwinski sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Jack Suwinski is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Luis Cessa and the Cincinnati Reds.
Miguel Andujar will move to left field in place of Suwinski and bat third. Bryan Reynolds will be the Pirates' designated hitter and Ji Hwan Bae will cover center field. Kevin Newman will replace Suwinski in the lineup to play second base and bat seventh.
Andujar has a $7,000 salary on the single-game slate and our models project him for 7.5 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates' implied total (3.82) is No. 9 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jason Delay catching for Pirates on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Diego Castillo operating first base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kevin Newman batting leadoff in Pirates' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pirates' Ben Gamel batting seventh on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Tyler Heineman catching for Pirates on Tuesday October 4th, 2022