Rodolfo Castro resting Wednesday for Pirates
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Rodolfo Castro is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Luis Cessa and the Cincinnati Reds.
Castro will take a seat for the second time this series after he went 0-for-3 with a walk and three strikeouts on Tuesday. Ke'Bryan Hayes will replace Castro on third base and bat fifth.
Hayes has a $7,500 salary on the single-game slate and our models project him for 10.2 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates' implied total (3.82) is No. 9 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jason Delay catching for Pirates on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Diego Castillo operating first base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kevin Newman batting leadoff in Pirates' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pirates' Ben Gamel batting seventh on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Tyler Heineman catching for Pirates on Tuesday October 4th, 2022