Twins' Jermaine Palacios joining bench Thursday
Minnesota Twins infielder Jermaine Palacios is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Jonathan Heasley and the Kansas City Royals.
Nick Gordon will move to second base in place of Palacios and hit third. Jake Cave will enter the lineup to play left field and hit eighth.
Gordon is numberFire's second-best point-per-dollar value among hitters on Thursday. He has a $2,200 salary and our models project him for 14.0 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins’ implied total (4.15) is No. 6 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022