Cody Bellinger absent for Dodgers' first game Tuesday
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Cody Bellinger is not in the starting lineup against right-hander Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks in Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader.
Trayce Thompson will start in center field and hit fifth in the first game of the twin bill. Bellinger will likely be back in the lineup for Game 2 on Tuesday.
Thompson has a $5,000 salary on Tuesday's single-game slate and numberFire’s models project him for 11.6 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Dodgers’ implied total (5.64) is tied for second-highest in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Saturday's Game 4 NLDS contest between Dodgers and Padres expected to start at 10:07 PM EST October 15th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Gavin Lux at second base in Saturday's Game 4 NLDS matchup October 15th, 2022
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Friday's NLDS Game 3 matchup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Chris Taylor in left field in Friday's NLDS lineup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Trayce Thompson in Tuesday's Game 1 NLDS lineup October 11th, 2022
- Dodgers' Joey Gallo batting ninth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022