Austin Dean in Giants' lineup on Sunday
San Francisco Giants outfielder Austin Dean is starting Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago Cubs.
What It Means:
Dean is getting the nod in left field, batting eighth in the order versus Cubs starter Wade Miley.
Our models project Dean for 0.8 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.3 RBI and 6.7 FanDuel points.
Source: Baseball Press
Recent MLB Player News
- Friday's game between Rays and Red Sox postponed due to inclement weather June 2nd, 2023
- Jose Trevino catching for Yankees on Friday June 2nd, 2023
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' lineup on Friday June 2nd, 2023
- Josh Donaldson batting fifth for New York on Friday June 2nd, 2023
- Milwaukee's Corbin Burnes ejected on Friday in seventh inning June 2nd, 2023
- Willie Calhoun idle for Yankees on Friday June 2nd, 2023
Recent San Francisco Giants Player News
- Giants starting Brandon Crawford at shortstop on Friday night June 2nd, 2023
- Wilmer Flores out of San Francisco's Friday lineup against Orioles June 2nd, 2023
- Giants' Brett Wisely on second base Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Wilmer Flores cleaning up for Giants Wednesday afternoon May 31st, 2023
- Brandon Crawford on Giants bench Wednesday afternoon May 31st, 2023
- Michael Conforto (heel) sidelined Wednesday for Giants May 31st, 2023