Gordon Beckham (hamstring) set to return to Braves Tuesday
Atlanta Braves second baseman Gordon Beckham (hamstring) is due to return from the disabled list Tuesday.
He'll arrive in time for the Braves' series opener against the Philadelphia Phillies, with Matt Tuiasosopo dropping off the 25-man roster in a corresponding move. Beckham went 4-for-12 with two doubles in three rehab games.
The Braves' offense needs all the help it can get. Unfortunately, Beckham isn't going to provide much offensive production, according to our projections. We expect him to post a measly .275 wOBA with five jacks in 277 plate appearances this season.
- Braves' Mike Soroka (groin) making debut Friday February 27th, 2020
- Yankees' James Paxton (back) could throw next week February 27th, 2020
- Chris Sale (elbow, illness) starting season on Red Sox IL February 27th, 2020
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could miss start of season February 26th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) scratched Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019