Ryan O'Hearn sitting Sunday for Royals
Kansas City Royals infielder Ryan O'Hearn is not in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Detroit Tigers.
O'Hearn is being replaced at designated hitter by Hunter Dozier versus Tigers starter Matt Manning.
In 122 plate appearances this season, O'Hearn has a .216 batting average with a .561 OPS, 1 home run, 11 runs and 11 RBI.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Sebastian Rivero squatting Wednesday for Royals October 5th, 2022
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Kansas City on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Royals starting Nicky Lopez at third base on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier receives Tuesday off October 4th, 2022
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn sitting Monday October 3rd, 2022