Sebastian Rivero sitting Tuesday for Royals
Kansas City Royals catcher Sebastian Rivero is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's series opener against right-hander Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox.
Salvador Perez will shift to catcher and bat third while Ryan O'Hearn starts at designated hitter and bats cleanup. Hunter Dozier will hit fifth.
Perez has a $2,800 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.0 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Royals' implied total (3.83) is No. 21 out of the 30 active teams today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Sebastian Rivero squatting Wednesday for Royals October 5th, 2022
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Kansas City on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Royals starting Nicky Lopez at third base on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier receives Tuesday off October 4th, 2022
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn sitting Monday October 3rd, 2022