Dan Vogelbach in Mets' dugout Thursday
New York Mets designated hitter Dan Vogelbach is not in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against left-hander Max Fried and the Atlanta Braves.
The lefty-hitting Vogelbach will sit against the southpaw after starting the past five games. Pete Alonso will shift into the DH role while Darin Ruf starts on first base and bats fifth.
Ruf has a $2,600 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 7.4 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Mets’ implied total (3.42) is fourth-lowest on Thursday's Main slate out of 10 teams. The over/under for the game (6.5) is the lowest of the five contests.
- Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start October 1st, 2022
- Josh H. Smith starting Saturday for Rangers October 1st, 2022
- Jonah Heim starting for Rangers on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Sam Huff not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Mark Mathias not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Michael Stefanic starting for Angels on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Mets position Tyler Naquin in right field on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Dan Vogelbach hitting sixth for Mets on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Francisco Alvarez batting seventh for Mets on Friday September 30th, 2022
- Mets' Mark Vientos in DH spot Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- James McCann joining Mets' bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin taking seat for Mets on Wednesday September 28th, 2022