Trey Mancini batting sixth for Houston on Wednesday
Houston Astros outfielder Trey Mancini is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Mancini will start at designated hitter on Wednesday and bat sixth versus right-hander Michael Kopech and the White Sox. Aledmys Diaz (groin) has been placed on the 10-day injured list.
numberFire's models project Mancini for 9.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $3,000.
- Zack Collins idle for Pirates on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Jack Suwinski sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro resting Wednesday for Pirates September 28th, 2022
- Kyle Farmer at DH Wednesday for Reds September 28th, 2022
- Austin Romine sitting for Cincinnati Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Reds' Mike Siani (head) sidelined for Wednesday matinee September 28th, 2022
- Martin Maldonado behind the plate for Astros on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Astros starting Trey Mancini in left field on Tuesday night September 27th, 2022
- Aledmys Diaz out of Houston's Tuesday lineup September 27th, 2022
- Houston's Jeremy Pena hitting second on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Houston's Lance McCullers Jr. (illness) scratched on Tuesday, Luis Garcia to start September 27th, 2022
- Christian Vazquez starting Sunday for Houston September 25th, 2022