Jake Cave in lineup for Twins on Sunday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Jake Cave is starting Sunday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Angels.
Cave is getting the nod in right field, batting ninth in the order versus Angels starter Tucker Davidson.
Our models project Cave for 0.9 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Yu Chang sitting for Red Sox Monday September 26th, 2022
- Abraham Almonte batting ninth for Red Sox Monday September 26th, 2022
- Red Sox' Connor Wong sitting versus Orioles Monday September 26th, 2022
- Reese McGuire catching for Red Sox Monday September 26th, 2022
- Tommy Pham sitting Monday for Boston September 26th, 2022
- Red Sox' Alex Verdugo starting Monday September 26th, 2022
- Caleb Hamilton starting for Twins Sunday afternoon September 25th, 2022
- Nick Gordon in lineup Sunday afternoon for Minnesota September 25th, 2022
- Matt Wallner not in Twins' lineup Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Luis Arraez not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 25th, 2022
- Gilberto Celestino in Twins' Saturday lineup September 24th, 2022
- Carlos Correa starting Saturday for Minnesota September 24th, 2022