Austin Hedges absent from Guardians' Thursday lineup
Cleveland Guardians catcher Austin Hedges is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Garrett Hill and the Detroit Tigers.
Hedges will head to the dugout after he went 1-for-7 with an RBI in the first two games of the series. Luke Maile will catch for Zach Plesac and hit eighth in Thursday's finale.
Maile has a $2,000 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.5 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Guardians’ implied total (4.63) is No. 6 out of 16 active teams today. The game has the weakest park factor for batters among Thursday's seven games.
- Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start October 1st, 2022
- Josh H. Smith starting Saturday for Rangers October 1st, 2022
- Jonah Heim starting for Rangers on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Sam Huff not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Mark Mathias not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Michael Stefanic starting for Angels on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Luke Maile behind the plate on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Owen Miller batting in fifth spot for Cleveland on Saturday evening October 1st, 2022
- Amed Rosario hitting second for Guardians on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez receives Saturday off October 1st, 2022
- Guardians position Will Brennan in left field on Friday September 30th, 2022
- Josh Naylor batting cleanup in Cleveland's Friday lineup September 30th, 2022