Jake Cave in left field for Twins on Wednesday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Jake Cave is batting seventh in Wednesday's contest against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Cave will man left field after Nick Gordon was moved to center and Gilberto Celestino was given the night off on the road.
numberFire's models project Cave to score 6.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,100.
- Pirates' Jason Delay joining bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Zack Collins idle for Pirates on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Jack Suwinski sitting for Pirates Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro resting Wednesday for Pirates September 28th, 2022
- Kyle Farmer at DH Wednesday for Reds September 28th, 2022
- Austin Romine sitting for Cincinnati Wednesday afternoon September 28th, 2022
- Mark Contreras in center field for Twins on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Twins rest Gilberto Celestino on Tuesday September 27th, 2022
- Minnesota's Matt Wallner operating right field on Tuesday night September 27th, 2022
- Luis Arraez batting in leadoff spot in Minnesota's Tuesday lineup September 27th, 2022
- Caleb Hamilton starting for Twins Sunday afternoon September 25th, 2022
- Nick Gordon in lineup Sunday afternoon for Minnesota September 25th, 2022