Keibert Ruiz sitting for Nationals on Wednesday
Washington Nationals catcher Keibert Ruiz is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the New York Mets.
Ruiz will move to the bench on Wednesday with Tres Barrera catching for right-hander Josiah Gray. Barrera will bat ninth versus left-hander Justin Steele and the Cubs.
numberFire's models project Barrera for 5.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,000.
- Pirates leave Ji-hwan Bae off Monday lineup October 3rd, 2022
- Ke'Bryan Hayes starting for Pirates Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Brandon Marsh batting seventh for Phillies on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Matt Vierling sitting Monday for Phillies October 3rd, 2022
- Cal Mitchell sitting for Pittsburgh Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado behind bag Monday for Houston October 3rd, 2022
- Tres Barrera riding pine for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022
- Riley Adams catching for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022
- Nelson Cruz (eye) remains out Friday afternoon for Nationals September 30th, 2022
- Tres Barrera on Nationals' bench Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Cesar Hernandez sitting Wednesday for Nationals September 28th, 2022
- Luis Garcia sitting for Washington on Tuesday September 27th, 2022