Andres Gimenez starting for Cleveland Saturday evening
Cleveland Guardians infielder Andres Gimenez is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Astros.
Gimenez is getting the nod at second base, batting leadoff versus Astros starter Luis Garcia.
Our models project Gimenez for 1.0 hits, 0.6 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 10.7 FanDuel points.
- Dodgers scratch Chris Taylor on Saturday, Cody Bellinger to start October 1st, 2022
- Josh H. Smith starting Saturday for Rangers October 1st, 2022
- Jonah Heim starting for Rangers on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Sam Huff not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Mark Mathias not in Rangers' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Michael Stefanic starting for Angels on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Luke Maile behind the plate on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Owen Miller batting in fifth spot for Cleveland on Saturday evening October 1st, 2022
- Amed Rosario hitting second for Guardians on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez receives Saturday off October 1st, 2022
- Guardians position Will Brennan in left field on Friday September 30th, 2022
- Josh Naylor batting cleanup in Cleveland's Friday lineup September 30th, 2022