Jake Cronenworth starting Friday for Padres
San Diego Padres infeilder Jake Cronenworth is in the lineup Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Cronenworth is getting the nod at second base, batting fifth in the order versus Dodgers starter Tony Gonsolin.
Our models project Cronenworth for 1.1 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 10.1 FanDuel points.
- Pirates leave Ji-hwan Bae off Monday lineup October 3rd, 2022
- Ke'Bryan Hayes starting for Pirates Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Brandon Marsh batting seventh for Phillies on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Matt Vierling sitting Monday for Phillies October 3rd, 2022
- Cal Mitchell sitting for Pittsburgh Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado behind bag Monday for Houston October 3rd, 2022
- Jose Azocar starting Saturday for San Diego October 1st, 2022
- Trent Grisham not in Padres' Saturday lineup October 1st, 2022
- Trent Grisham in Padres' Friday lineup September 30th, 2022
- Austin Nola in Padres' lineup on Friday September 30th, 2022
- Josh Bell starting for San Diego Friday night September 30th, 2022
- Jose Azocar sitting Friday for San Diego September 30th, 2022