Ryan Braun trade becoming more realistic in Milwaukee
The possibility of the Milwaukee Brewers trading outfielder Ryan Braun is becoming "more realistic," according to Fox Sports' Ken Rosenthal
Braun is off to a hot start, and now would be the time to trade him if the Brewers are truly thinking about it. Braun has five homers to start the season, but the Brewers are already seven games below .500. While Braun is still under contract for another four years, his value is close to its peak after the first month of the season.
Braun has a wOBA of .421 through 88 plate appearances. He has not had a wOBA of .400 or more since the 2012 season, and if he can get 500 at-bats this year, he is currently on pace for more than 30 home runs.
- Tigers' Mike Fiers (back) expected to start season on the disabled list March 21st, 2018
- Jose Abreu (hamstring) expects to return for White Sox by Friday March 21st, 2018
- Michael Brantley (ankle) will make Cactus League debut for Indians on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Nationals' Daniel Murphy (knee) won't be ready by Opening Day March 21st, 2018
- Oakland Khris Davis (illness) will return to action on Wednesday March 20th, 2018
- Pirates to release Daniel Nava March 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Stephen Vogt diagnosed with shoulder strain March 14th, 2018
- Zach Davies (oblique) pitches in intrasquad game for Brewers March 12th, 2018
- Brewers' Stephen Vogt suffers setback with shoulder March 12th, 2018
- Chase Anderson named Brewers' starter for Opening Day March 12th, 2018
- Brewers' Zach Davies (oblique) throws successful bullpen session on Friday March 9th, 2018
- Brewers' Zach Davies diagnosed with strained oblique March 7th, 2018