Ryan Braun trade becoming more realistic in Milwaukee
The possibility of the Milwaukee Brewers trading outfielder Ryan Braun is becoming "more realistic," according to Fox Sports' Ken Rosenthal
Braun is off to a hot start, and now would be the time to trade him if the Brewers are truly thinking about it. Braun has five homers to start the season, but the Brewers are already seven games below .500. While Braun is still under contract for another four years, his value is close to its peak after the first month of the season.
Braun has a wOBA of .421 through 88 plate appearances. He has not had a wOBA of .400 or more since the 2012 season, and if he can get 500 at-bats this year, he is currently on pace for more than 30 home runs.
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Jake Bauers headed to Cleveland in three-team deal December 13th, 2018
- Mariners ship Carlos Santana to Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Edwin Encarnacion traded to Mariners December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe leads Milwaukee past Indiana on Friday October 20th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Erik Kratz behind Brewers' bag versus Dodgers Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Hernan Perez starting for Brewers in National League Championship Series Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Manny Pina out of Milwaukee's lineup in Game 5 Wednesday October 17th, 2018