Jonathan Schoop not in Detroit's Sunday lineup
The Detroit Tigers did not list Jonathan Schoop in their lineup for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Royals.
Schoop will take a seat Sunday while Spencer Torkelson returns to the lineup at first base and bats seventh. Kody Clemens will move from first to second base.
Our models project Schoop to make 305 more plate appearances this season, with 9 home runs, 33 runs, 34 RBI, 2 stolen bases, and a .246 batting average.
- Jason Delay in lineup Friday night for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro in lineup Friday for Pirates August 12th, 2022
- Michael Chavis starting for Pirates on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Kevin Newman starting for Pittsburgh Friday night August 12th, 2022
- Josh VanMeter not in Pirates' Friday lineup August 12th, 2022
- Jose Godoy sitting Friday for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Jeimer Candelario batting sixth for Detroit on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Detroit's Miguel Cabrera batting fifth on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Eric Haase catching for Detroit on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Willi Castro batting fifth for Detroit on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Jeimer Candelario out of Detroit's Thursday lineup August 11th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart behind the plate for Tigers on Thursday afternoon August 11th, 2022