Detroit's Harold Castro batting fifth on Friday
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Kansas City Royals.
Castro will start at third base on Friday and bat fifth versus right-hander Brad Keller and the Royals. Jeimer Candelario moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Castro for 10.3 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,300.
- Nelson Velazquez handling designated hitting duties for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Cubs give Franmil Reyes a breather on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry kept on Cubs' bench on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Chicago's Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday evening August 11th, 2022
- Willson Contreras hitting second in Cubs' Thursday lineup versus Reds August 11th, 2022
- Christopher Morel taking over center field for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Willi Castro batting fifth for Detroit on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Jeimer Candelario out of Detroit's Thursday lineup August 11th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart behind the plate for Tigers on Thursday afternoon August 11th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase receives Thursday off August 11th, 2022
- Eric Haase catching for Detroit on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Kerry Carpenter batting sixth for Detroit on Wednesday August 10th, 2022