Ji-Man Choi (ankle) back in Rays' lineup Wednesday afternoon
Tampa Bay Rays first baseman Ji-Man Choi (ankle) is in the starting lineup on Wednesday afternoon against left-hander Eric Lauer and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Choi was held out Tuesday due to a left ankle issue, but he's back on first base and batting sixth. Isaac Paredes is on second base and batting third while Taylor Walls starts at shortstop and Wander Franco serves as the Rays' designated hitter. Harold Ramirez is starting in right field over an idle Josh Lowe.
numberFire’s models project Choi for 12.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $3,200 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rays’ implied total (3.94) is 22nd in the majors on Wednesday and the over/under (7.5) is tied for lowest on the board.
- Nelson Velazquez handling designated hitting duties for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Cubs give Franmil Reyes a breather on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry kept on Cubs' bench on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Chicago's Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday evening August 11th, 2022
- Willson Contreras hitting second in Cubs' Thursday lineup versus Reds August 11th, 2022
- Christopher Morel taking over center field for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Ji-Man Choi sitting for Tampa on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Rays' Isaac Paredes batting fourth on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Luke Raley sitting for Rays on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Rays' Yu Chang batting sixth on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Francisco Mejia catching for Rays on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Rays' Yu Chang sitting Tuesday August 9th, 2022