Trayce Thompson a late add to Dodgers' lineup Sunday
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Trayce Thompson is starting Sunday in the team's game against the Atlanta Braves.
Thompson was originally slated to begin Sunday night's affair on the bench. But after Zach McKinstry was scratched, that has changed. Now, Thompson will start in right field and bat ninth in the order versus Braves starter Spencer Strider.
In 28 plate appearances this season, Thompson has a .192 batting average with a .596 OPS, 1 home run, 3 runs and 5 RBI.
- Nelson Velazquez handling designated hitting duties for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Cubs give Franmil Reyes a breather on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry kept on Cubs' bench on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Chicago's Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday evening August 11th, 2022
- Willson Contreras hitting second in Cubs' Thursday lineup versus Reds August 11th, 2022
- Christopher Morel taking over center field for Cubs on Thursday August 11th, 2022
- Dodger starting Chris Taylor in left field on Wednesday August 10th, 2022
- Dodgers' Justin Turner batting sixth on Tuesday August 9th, 2022
- Chris Taylor starting Sunday for Los Angeles August 7th, 2022
- Austin Barnes not in Dodgers' Sunday lineup August 7th, 2022
- Austin Barnes behind the plate for Los Angeles on Saturday August 6th, 2022
- Joey Gallo in left field for Dodgers on Saturday night August 6th, 2022