Owen Miller leading off for Cleveland on Thursday
Cleveland Guardians infielder Owen Miller is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Miller will remain at first base on Thursday and move up to first in the order versus left-hander Devin Smeltzer and the Twins.
numberFire's models project Miller for 11.0 FanDuel points on Thursday. His salary is $2,900.
- Wil Myers in Padres' lineup Thursday night August 18th, 2022
- Jurickson Profar not in Padres' Thursday lineup August 18th, 2022
- Nationals' Yadiel Hernandez batting third on Thursday August 18th, 2022
- William Contreras on Braves' bench Thursday August 18th, 2022
- Darin Ruf on first base Thursday for Mets August 18th, 2022
- Dan Vogelbach in Mets' dugout Thursday August 18th, 2022
- Austin Hedges absent from Cleveland lineup Wednesday August 17th, 2022
- Josh Naylor (ankle) at DH for Guardians on Wednesday August 17th, 2022
- Tyler Freeman taking seat Wednesday for Guardians August 17th, 2022
- Guardians' Owen Miller batting sixth on Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Guardians' Myles Straw batting ninth on Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Tuesday August 16th, 2022