Jordan Luplow sitting for Diamondbacks in San Diego
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Jordan Luplow is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Mike Clevinger and the San Diego Padres.
Luplow is yielding left field back to David Peralta (back) while Daulton Varsho takes over in the leadoff spot. Alek Thomas is hitting second.
numberFire’s models project Peralta for 9.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $2,400 salary. Varsho is projected for 12.0 FanDuel points with a $2,500 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Diamondbacks' implied total (3.31) is tied for fourth-lowest in the majors on Wednesday.
- Jason Delay in lineup Friday night for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Rodolfo Castro in lineup Friday for Pirates August 12th, 2022
- Michael Chavis starting for Pirates on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Kevin Newman starting for Pittsburgh Friday night August 12th, 2022
- Josh VanMeter not in Pirates' Friday lineup August 12th, 2022
- Jose Godoy sitting Friday for Pittsburgh August 12th, 2022
- Cooper Hummel catching for Arizona on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Diamondbacks bench Carson Kelly on Friday night August 12th, 2022
- Jake McCarthy hitting sixth in Diamondbacks' Friday lineup August 12th, 2022
- Diamondbacks starting Ketel Marte at second base on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Arizona's Seth Beer positioned at first base on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Emmanuel Rivera left on Arizona's bench on Friday night August 12th, 2022