Ryan O'Hearn now on third base Tuesday for Royals
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn has been added to the lineup for Tuesday's game against right-hander Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Emmanuel Rivera was scratched and the Royals picked O'Hearn to fill the void in the lineup. He is starting on first base and batting seventh.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the park factor in the Royals-Diamondbacks game is the strongest for hitters out of the 15 hosting stadiums on Tuesday. The Royals have an implied total of 3.36.
- Robbie Grossman a late add to Braves' Sunday lineup August 7th, 2022
- Ronald Acuna Jr. (back) scratched for Braves Sunday; Robbie Grossman enters August 7th, 2022
- Chris Taylor starting Sunday for Los Angeles August 7th, 2022
- Austin Barnes not in Dodgers' Sunday lineup August 7th, 2022
- Jeff McNeil in Mets' Sunday lineup August 7th, 2022
- Daniel Vogelbach in Mets' Sunday lineup August 7th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Royals on Sunday August 7th, 2022
- Michael Massey operating second for Kansas City on Sunday August 7th, 2022
- Kansas City's Vinnie Pasquantino receives Sunday off August 7th, 2022
- Royals starting Michael Taylor in center on Saturday evening August 6th, 2022
- Michael Massey sent to Royals' bench on Saturday August 6th, 2022
- Bobby Witt Jr. hitting second in Kansas City's Saturday lineup August 6th, 2022