Orioles' Anthony Bemboom absent from Thursday lineup
Baltimore Orioles catcher Anthony Bemboom is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Jordan Montgomery and the New York Yankees.
Robinson Chirinos is replacing Bemboom at catcher and hitting seventh. Bemboom started the previous two contests.
numberFire’s models project Chirinos for 7.2 FanDuel points on Thursday, and he has a $2,100 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles have the third-lowest implied total (3.38) in the majors on Thursday.
- Jordan Luplow hitting in leadoff spot for Diamondbacks on Saturday July 2nd, 2022
- Arizona's Daulton Varsho receives Saturday off July 2nd, 2022
- Cooper Hummel hitting second in Arizona's Saturday lineup July 2nd, 2022
- David Peralta kept on Arizona's bench on Saturday July 2nd, 2022
- Jake Hager operating third base for Diamondbacks on Saturday July 2nd, 2022
- Arizona's Josh Rojas sitting on Saturday night July 2nd, 2022
- Tyler Nevin starting Saturday for Baltimore July 2nd, 2022
- Robinson Chirinos in Orioles' Saturday lineup July 2nd, 2022
- Trey Mancini in Orioles' lineup on Saturday July 2nd, 2022
- Jonathan Arauz sitting Saturday for Baltimore July 2nd, 2022
- Ryan McKenna sitting for Orioles Saturday July 2nd, 2022
- Adley Rutschman not in Baltimore's lineup Saturday afternoon July 2nd, 2022