Brian Serven catching for Rockies in MLB debut on Wednesday
Colorado Rockies catcher Brian Serven is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the San Francisco Giants.
Serven will make his MLB debut on Wednesday and catch for left-hander Kyle Freeland. Serven will bat ninth versus right-hander Logan Webb and the Giants. Elias Diaz returns to the bench.
The Rockies' implied team total of 4.96 runs is the third-highest team total on Wednesday's 'All Day' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Marlins' Jorge Soler (back) scratched late Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Tyler Wade on third base Wednesday for Angels June 29th, 2022
- Angels' David MacKinnon absent from Wednesday lineup June 29th, 2022
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Angels Wednesday night June 29th, 2022
- Andrew Vaughn sitting for White Sox on Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- White Sox's A.J. Pollock batting sixth on Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Yonathan Daza leading off Wednesday for Rockies June 29th, 2022
- Rockies' Elehuris Montero sitting Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Connor Joe joining Colorado bench Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Ryan McMahon on Rockies' bench Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yonathan Daza idle Tuesday for Rockies June 28th, 2022
- Elias Diaz starting for Colorado on Monday June 27th, 2022