Daz Cameron out of lineup for Tigers versus Rays
Detroit Tigers outfielder Daz Cameron is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Drew Rasmussen and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Derek Hill is returning to the lineup to replace Cameron in center field and hit ninth.
numberFire’s models project Hill for 5.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $2,200 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have the lowest implied total (2.87) on the All Day slate.
- Jorge Alfaro absent from Padres' lineup Tuesday afternoon July 5th, 2022
- Ha-Seong Kim sitting Tuesday afternoon for Padres July 5th, 2022
- Mariners' Marcus Wilson on bench in Tuesday matinee July 5th, 2022
- Justin Upton sitting for Mariners Tuesday afternoon July 5th, 2022
- Raimel Tapia sitting for Blue Jays Monday July 4th, 2022
- Santiago Espinal starting for Blue Jays Monday July 4th, 2022
- Tigers' Spencer Torkelson sitting in Game 1 Monday July 4th, 2022
- Jonathan Schoop batting eighth for Tigers Monday July 4th, 2022
- Victor Reyes sitting for Tigers in Game 1 Monday July 4th, 2022
- Tigers' Robbie Grossman starting in Monday's Game 1 July 4th, 2022
- Detroit leaves Harold Castro off Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera batting cleanup for Tigers Monday July 4th, 2022