Austin Barnes in Los Angeles' Monday lineup
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher Austin Barnes is starting Monday in the team's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Barnes is getting the nod behind the plate, batting eighth in the order versus Diamondbacks starter Madison Bumgarner.
Our models project Barnes for 0.8 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.4 RBi and 8.8 FanDuel points.
- Tucker Barnhart catching for Detroit on Friday July 1st, 2022
- David Peterson now pitching Friday for Mets July 1st, 2022
- Detroit's Harold Castro batting fifth on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Trey Mancini sitting Friday for Orioles July 1st, 2022
- Houston's Chas McCormick batting eighth on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Astros' Jeremy Pena batting second on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Dodgers' Justin Turner batting fifth on Thursday June 30th, 2022
- Austin Barnes on Dodgers' bench in Colorado June 29th, 2022
- Hanser Alberto absent from Dodgers' lineup Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Dodgers' Trayce Thompson sitting Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Justin Turner taking seat Wednesday for Dodgers June 29th, 2022
- Austin Barnes starting for Los Angeles on Tuesday June 28th, 2022