Luis Arraez absent from Twins lineup against Athletics
Minnesota Twins infielder/outfielder Luis Arraez is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against left-hander Zach Logue and the Oakland Athletics.
Jose Miranda is replacing Arraez on first base and batting seventh.
Miranda has a $2,200 salary on Monday and numberFire's models project him for 8.5 FanDuel points.
- Trayce Thompson a late add to Dodgers' lineup Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry scratched Sunday for Dodgers; Trayce Thompson enters June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor not in Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Eddy Alvarez starting for Dodgers Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers leave Trayce Thompson off Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Zach McKinstry starting versus Braves Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Twins' Mark Contreras batting ninth on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers catching for Minnesota on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Minnesota's Gary Sanchez catching on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Kyle Garlick batting fifth in Minnesota's Saturday lineup June 25th, 2022
- Jose Miranda sent to Twins' bench on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Minnesota's Byron Buxton (knee) hitting second on Saturday night June 25th, 2022