Gilberto Celestino starting for Twins on Saturday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Gilberto Celestino is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Cleveland Guardians.
Celestino is getting the nod in center field, batting eighth in the order versus Guardians starter Shane Bieber.
Our models project Celestino for 0.9 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 8.2 FanDuel points.
- Trayce Thompson a late add to Dodgers' lineup Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry scratched Sunday for Dodgers; Trayce Thompson enters June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor not in Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Eddy Alvarez starting for Dodgers Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers leave Trayce Thompson off Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Zach McKinstry starting versus Braves Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Twins' Mark Contreras batting ninth on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers catching for Minnesota on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Minnesota's Gary Sanchez catching on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Kyle Garlick batting fifth in Minnesota's Saturday lineup June 25th, 2022
- Jose Miranda sent to Twins' bench on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Minnesota's Byron Buxton (knee) hitting second on Saturday night June 25th, 2022