Pirates-Cubs first pitch moved to 8:05 ET Friday
The start of Friday's game between the Pittsburgh Pirates and Chicago Cubs has been moved to 8:05pm ET due to inclement weather.
The first pitch between was initially scheduled for 2:20. Jose Quintana will pitch for the Pirates and Drew Smyly will start for the Cubs.
numberFire's models project Smyly for 23.3 FanDuel points on Friday, and he has a $7,800 salary on the slate. Quintana has a $7,200 salary and he is projected for 22.6 FanDuel points.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dansby Swanson not in Cubs' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Seiya Suzuki not in Sunday lineup for Chicago October 1st, 2023
- Cubs' Jared Young starting Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ian Happ sitting Sunday for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023
- Mike Tauchman starting for Cubs Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Cody Bellinger sitting for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023