Charlie Morton announced as Braves NLDS Game 4 starter
Atlanta Braves pitcher Charlie Morton is starting in Game 4 of the NLDS on Tuesday versus left-hander Eric Lauer and the Milwaukee Brewers.
The Braves are rolling with their 37-year-old righty on three-days rest as they look to clinch the series. Morton took a shutout into the seventh inning in Game 1 before plunking a batter and then giving up a home run. He fanned nine and only allowed two other hits without any additional walks in the game.
numberFire's models project Morton for 24.3 FanDuel points and he has a $9,000 salary on Tuesday.
- Jose Siri out of Houston's Game 3 Friday lineup October 29th, 2021
- Astros' Jose Siri batting eighth in Game 2 on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Chas McCormick starting Tuesday for Astros in Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Jorge Soler at DH, leading off for Braves in World Series Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Jorge Soler leading off for Braves in Game 5 on Sunday October 31st, 2021
- Joc Pederson batting fifth in Atlanta's Saturday Game 4 lineup October 30th, 2021
- Jorge Soler heads to Atlanta's bench on Saturday October 30th, 2021
- Joc Pederson heads to Atlanta's bench on Friday night October 29th, 2021
- Braves' Eddie Rosario leading off in Game 2 on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Eddie Rosario hitting fifth for Braves in World Series opener October 26th, 2021