Ryan Jeffers catching for Twins on Friday night
Minnesota Twins catcher Ryan Jeffers is batting ninth in Friday's lineup against the Kansas City Royals.
Jeffers will start behind the plate after Mitch Garver was left on Minnesota's bench against their division competition.
In a matchup against right-hander Jon Heasley, our models project Jeffers to score 9.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Wednesday's contest between Red Sox and White Sox to start at 8:40 pm EST May 25th, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu (wrist) still sidelined Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Yankees' Jose Trevino joining bench Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Joey Gallo active, starting Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Yankees place Giancarlo Stanton (calf) on IL May 25th, 2022
- Kurt Suzuki starting at catcher for Angels on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Twins-Tigers first pitch pushed to 2:00 ET Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Twins put Joe Ryan on COVID-19 injured list May 25th, 2022
- Twins' Jorge Polanco dealing with ankle issue May 25th, 2022
- Jorge Polanco riding pine again for Twins versus Tigers May 25th, 2022
- Jose Miranda out of Minnesota lineup for Wednesday matinee May 25th, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday afternoon May 25th, 2022