Royals' Kyle Isbel idle Thursday
Kansas City Royals outfielder Kyle Isbel is not in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against right-hander Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Indians.
Hunter Dozier is shifting to right field in place of Isbel. Carlos Santana is on first base and Salvador Perez is in the designated hitter role. Cam Gallagher is catching Angel Zerpa and batting ninth.
Dozier has a $2,500 salary on Thursday and numberFire's models project him to score 7.8 FanDuel points. Bieber is registering a 33.9 strikeout percentage this season that ranks in the top 6% of the league.
- Cubs' Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Yan Gomes behind the plate for Cubs on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Alfonso Rivas heads to Chicago's bench on Thursday night May 19th, 2022
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Thursday evening May 19th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel idle Thursday for Astros May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller on bench Thursday for Texas May 19th, 2022
- Carlos Santana sitting for Royals Thursday afternoon May 19th, 2022
- Royals' Emmanuel Rivera added to lineup Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Royals' Michael Taylor scratched Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Hunter Dozier hitting cleanup Wednesday for Royals May 18th, 2022
- Royals' Emmanuel Rivera on bench Tuesday afternoon May 17th, 2022
- Carlos Santana sitting for Royals in Game 1 Tuesday May 17th, 2022