Ryan O'Hearn sitting on Tuesday for Kansas City
Kansas City Royals infielder Ryan O'Hearn is not in the lineup Tuesday in the team's game against the Cleveland Indians.
O'Hearn is being replaced at designated hitter by Hunter Dozier against Indians starter Aaron Civale.
In 253 plate appearances this season, O'Hearn has a .226 batting average with a .639 OPS, 9 home runs, 23 runs and 29 RBI.
- Cubs' Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Yan Gomes behind the plate for Cubs on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Alfonso Rivas heads to Chicago's bench on Thursday night May 19th, 2022
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Thursday evening May 19th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel idle Thursday for Astros May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller on bench Thursday for Texas May 19th, 2022
- Carlos Santana sitting for Royals Thursday afternoon May 19th, 2022
- Royals' Emmanuel Rivera added to lineup Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Royals' Michael Taylor scratched Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Hunter Dozier hitting cleanup Wednesday for Royals May 18th, 2022
- Royals' Emmanuel Rivera on bench Tuesday afternoon May 17th, 2022
- Carlos Santana sitting for Royals in Game 1 Tuesday May 17th, 2022