Baltimore's Ryan Mountcastle receives Tuesday off
Baltimore Orioles utility-man Ryan Mountcastle is not starting in Tuesday's contest against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Mountcastle will rest on Tuesday night after Trey Mancini was announced as Baltimore's starting first baseman.
Per Baseball Savant on 351 batted balls this season, Mountcastle has produced a 12% barrel rate and a .243 expected average.
- Andrelton Simmons sitting for Cubs Thursday afternoon May 26th, 2022
- Willson Contreras (hamstring) back Thursday for Cubs May 26th, 2022
- Wednesday's contest between Red Sox and White Sox to start at 8:40 pm EST May 25th, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu (wrist) still sidelined Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Yankees' Jose Trevino joining bench Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Joey Gallo active, starting Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Chris Owings omitted from Orioles' lineup Tuesday May 24th, 2022
- Robinson Chirinos resting Tuesday for Orioles May 24th, 2022
- Jorge Mateo sitting for Baltimore Monday May 23rd, 2022
- Chris Owings playing shortstop for Orioles Monday May 23rd, 2022
- Baltimore's Anthony Santander sitting Monday May 23rd, 2022
- Austin Hays batting second for Orioles Monday May 23rd, 2022