Tigers' Dustin Garneau grabbing seat Tuesday
Detroit Tigers catcher Dustin Garneau is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday afternoon's game against left-hander Dallas Keuchel and the Chicago White Sox.
Garneau is taking a seat after catching the last three games for Detroit. Eric Haase is shifting to catcher while Robbie Grossman moves into the designated hitter role Tuesday afternoon. Akil Baddoo is returning to the lineup to man left field and bat leadoff. Victor Reyes is dropping down from the top to the bottom of Detroit's lineup.
numberFire’s models project Baddoo for 11.6 FanDuel points and he has a $2,900 salary on Tuesday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have an implied total of 4.1 runs. Keuchel is registering a 13.5 strikeout percentage and a .295 xBA that both rank in the bottom 2% of the league this season.
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Dustin Garneau starting on Sunday for Detroit October 3rd, 2021
- Zack Short starting for Tigers Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Jeimer Candelario sitting for Tigers on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Willi Castro starting on Sunday for Detroit October 3rd, 2021
- Miguel Cabrera sitting for Detroit on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Niko Goodrum in Tigers' Sunday lineup October 3rd, 2021